Ladies,
We have the opportunity to order frozen berries in large quantities. I have included a list of the berries and the prices. These are flash frozen berries by that they are frozen individually and only once they are ripe, so you can use them on an as needed basis rather than having to thaw the entire package to use a small portion. Please remember they will thaw quickly and because they are in a large box/pail you will need to have ample space in your freezer or you will need to break them down into smaller packages, but it seems doable.
We are considering doing a class on freezer jam, if you are interested this is a great way to get a large amount of fruit for this project.
Boysenberries 30# box 65.00
Whole Strawberries 30# box 55.00
5/8" Diced Strawberries with stabilizer 36# pail 45.00
Tart Cherries 40# box 72.00
Mango Chuncks 45# box 73.00
Peach Slices 40# box 75.00
Peach chunks 40#box 64.00
Rhubarb Slices 30#box 44.00
Granny Smith Apple Slices 40# box 55.00
Goose Berries 30#box 70.00
Pineapple 40#box 88.00
Strawberry Slices w/sugar 6 - 61/2# pails per case 63.00
I must recieve your order and check by September 25th. Delivery date wil be arranged after the order is placed. I don't have a freezer at this time so I will not be able to freeze your order until you are able to pick it up, but I will be happy to make the arrangement for pickup and delivery. Contact Holly Jiron 832-282-6719 or Maria Torbit 281-578-8471 if you have any questions.